Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself

Hello TVC! I assume for a lot of you this is your first time visiting the Turkish Virtual Community. We hope you enjoy the stay here and enjoy the fresh new look!
To get to know everyone here, I’d like to make this topic, so people can say Hi and meet new people. It can be about anything, long or short, favourite plane/airport. Anything you might want people to know about yourself!

I’ll go first.

Hello, I’m Connor! I’m from New Zealand, I’m new on the forum, however, I plan on being active and participating heavily in the forum. My favourite aircraft manufacturer is Bombardier, and I love my pets.

So let’s hear about you down below. Let’s get to know each other!

4 Likes
Hello community

Hello to the TVC!
I’m Namit from the IFC and I’m from India. My favourite aircraft manufacturer is… drumrollAirbus! Just like Connor, I intend to spend a good amount of time in this community and contribute everything I can to help! :smiley:

Blue Skies and Fair Winds
Namit

4 Likes

Hey all!

I am Thomas, Thomas_G from the IFC, Community and Staff Manager for TVA. I am from Greece and I am very happy to see engaged users in our community. Thank you all for being apart of it and can’t wait to know you all better.

-Thomas

3 Likes

Hey all!

I am Natalie, Former vice president of TVA and current H.O.O of USAF Virtual I was born in the USA and reside in the UK

Excellent to see our members coming together getting to know Everyone …

welcome to TVC have a pleasant stay and most of all have fun!

4 Likes

Hey all!

I am Thorge, Co-Founder and President of Turkish Virtual. I live in Germany.
I co-founded Turkish Virtual with @Luca. We begun working on TVA middle Juli last year. We submitted our Documents to the IFVARB in middle of August. We continued working and improving Turkish Virutal until we got approved on the 18 of December. Until then we continued to improve Turkish Virtual.
The reason why we decided to create Turkish Virutal is that Turkish was a country and area that was missing in the Infinite Flight VA’s. We know that there are many Turkish Infinite Flight Pilots out there and we wanted to create their national Airline as a VA.
Our newest creation is our Community. I hope you all like it as we put much work in it.

If you have any ideas how we can make TVA and TVC better please shoot me a messege!

Thorge / President and Co-Founder of Turkish Virtual

3 Likes

Hello everyone, it’s so nice to see you all here. I hope we can make this community more active.

-Asjah

5 Likes

Hello. My name is Ken and I am a fan of aviation and military related. I am from Guangzhou in China and came to US in May of 2012. Cheers. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to our community!

2 Likes

Thanks, I was in the IFC and I notice the VA thread links to this community which brought me here. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , great to be apart of the community.

3 Likes

Hey all!

Just created my TVC account, applying for a pilot position at TVA shortly. I’m currently a pilot at British Airways VA (BAVA222) and I’d love to be a part of the TVA (as I’m originally Turkish anyway), as well. I do speak Turkish, but I’ve been living abroad for over half my life.

I’m very happy to see TVA coming back to life, and I look forward to participating and contributing!

-Jon

Edit: TVA107 on board!

5 Likes

Hello all!

My name is Clay and I am part of this community. I like planes, and plane spotting. I live near Washington, D.C. and enjoy spotting at DCA and IAD. I build Lego planes as well. I am the current CEO of Luxair Virtual and are awaiting its IFVARB approval. Once it is approved, I will be able to have codeshare routes with this VA. Thanks for letting me be in this community and have a nice day!

Clay Carter
N304PP

6 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Adam and I am honored to be the new events manager for TVA. I am a sophomore in high school (grade 10) and I live in the Chicago area. I am a Boeing boy as their HQ is downtown. I am going to make sure that we have a lot of awesome events coming up to grow this VA!

5 Likes