Code of Conduct (Terms of Service)
All members are expected to follow the code of conducts, those who don’t will receive a sanction from the table below.
- All pilots are to remain respectful to staff and fellow pilots.
- All members are to obey the code of conduct.
- Under no circumstances will excessive swearing in open forums be tolerated.
Think of the young ones!!!
- Keep discussions in appropriate channels.
- Fly the correct aircraft. If You Think You Can fly any plane and then log it as a TVA flight.
- Obey basic etiquette whilst out flying under our name
- You are to follow all instructions given by Senior Leadership team Any problems see TVA’s CHIEF PILOT, then if still your not happy you may contact the company presidents.
- Any harmful, sexually explicit or racially aggravated behaviour in any slack channel will result in your immediate removal , you maybe referred to IFVARB.
- Any criminal behaviour will result in an immediate dismissal and a definite referral to the IFVARB.
- If you are banned by the IFVARB or IFC your account at TVA will be terminated immediately Pending Investigations.
- Respect all pilots and show due respect to the presidential team and senior leadership team.
- Our logo, brand and slogans are the respective property of the presidential team as a collective.
- The sharing of our ideas is forbidden without permission